GEORGE, Wash. - Bon Iver is coming to the Gorge. The Grammy award-winning indie folk band announced its summer 2019 tour dates Tuesday morning.
In August, the band will make a stop in Missoula, Montana where they'll play with the Indigo Girls at the KettleHouse Amphitheater. That show is Saturday, August 31.
The band will then come to the Gorge on Friday, September 6, 2019. Tickets for that show go on sale at LiveNation.com on Friday, May 17 at 10:00 a.m. Pre-sale tickets go on sale Wednesday, May 15 here.
Bon Iver will be playing with singer-songwriter Sharon Van Etten at the Gorge.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Spokane Police still searching for shooting suspect
Walmart car seat exchange ends early due to 'overwhelming' participation
- Spokane Police still searching for shooting suspect
- Walmart car seat exchange ends early due to 'overwhelming' participation
- Highway 200 crash sends car into river, driver rescued
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- South Carolina newspaper facing massive backlash after 'Hilinski's Hope' headline