KELLOGG, Idaho - Idaho State Troopers had to use spike strips near Kellogg to end a high speed pursuit of a kidnapping suspect along I-90 Monday afternoon.
Authorities say two adults and two children were in the vehicle during the chase, which started just before noon. The vehicle was traveling on I-90 near Kellogg when Shoshone County Sheriff's Deputies joined the chase to help ISP.
According to a release, the van was traveling at speeds between 60 and 100 miles per hour. Deputies used spike strips to deflate the vehicle's tires and end the chase. The van then slid off the road near milepost 70 and one suspect was arrested. The other occupants were taken to a safe location.
ISP reports that authorities arrested Rodney A. Bradley, 28, of Spokane Valley for kidnapping and eluding peace officers. No one was injured during the chase.
- Fire in Oldtown shuts down Highway 41
- New rule allows some Kootenai County residents to build without permits
- Commissioners consider building code changes
- Valley woman accused of hiring hitman to kill husband to face trial
- City taking new approach with North Monroe Street project
- Public forum on speed limits for parks and residential areas