COUER D'ALENE, Idaho - The Idaho Craft Spirits Festival is coming to downtown Coeur d'Alene bars and restaurants on June 27th. Hosted by the Coeur d'Alene Downtown Association and Up North Distillery, the event will feature "the best craft distilleries from Idaho showcasing their small batch spirits" from 5 to 8 pm.
Attendees can purchase tickets for $20 and will receive a commemorative shot glass and spirit tastings from each of the eight participating distilleries: Bardenay Restaurant & Distillery, Koenig Distiller and Winery, Warfield Distillery & Brewery, 44° North Vodka, Up North Vodka, Mill Town Distillery, llc, Grand Teton Distillery and Drinc Inc.
Miniature cocktails will be available for ticket holders to purchase at each location. For more information on the event and the list of the participating locations, check out the event on Facebook.
July is Idaho Spirits Month and in addition to this Festival, craft cocktails served at the event can be found on specials throughout select participating locations in Downtown Coeur d'Alene.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- #happylife: stay forever young with these skincare tips
- Fugitive arrested by police after posting selfies outside of Spokane County Jail
- Browne's Addition officially a local historic district
- Free music lessons available at the Downtown Spokane Library
- Pacific Northwest tribes: Remove Columbia River dams
- Over 600 students absent from Ferris HS following reported online threats