SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash. - A vehicle crash closed the left lane of both directions of I-90 Friday afternoon just west of the State Line.
Both vehicles were traveling eastbound, three miles east of Liberty Lake, when one attempted to pass the other. Both vehicles were pushed down the roadway side-by-side for approximately 100 feet. One left the roadway to the left and rolled into the median.
38-year-old Shane Creech of Coeur d'Alene, who was driving one of the vehicles, was injured and transported to Kootenai Medical Center.
36-year-old Aaron Owen of Post Falls, who was driving the other vehicle, was un-injured.
According to WSP, Creech will be charged with reckless driving, and Owen will be charged with negligent driving.
- Public use boat launch to open in Spokane neighborhood
- Firefighters respond to report of person in Spokane River
- 100 deadliest days for teen drivers
- Journey back to the Civil War-era with the annual Battle at Deep Creek
- Pend Oreille River closed throughout entire County
- Level 3 sex offender moves within Spokane area