SPOKANE, Wash. - The 2019 Hoopfest game ball and poster have been revealed!
The Pacific Northwest-themed ball was made through a collobration with Nike. The ball features the vibrant colors of the sky and the mountains contrast against the dark silhouette of the evergreen trees.
The limited edition ball will be available for purchase at the Hoopfest Store during tournament weekend.
The poster celebrates 30 years of the tournament and features two basketball greats: Courtney Vandersloot and John Stockton. Both athletes are legedenary Zags and two staples in the Spokane community.
Hoopfest, the largest three-on-three basketball tournament in the world, will take over downtown Spokane on June 29 and 30.
For more information about Hoopfest and to register your team, click here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Dry spell comes to and end: Mid-day rain expected today
Top local headlines to start your Tuesday
- Top local headlines to start your Tuesday
- Parents of Tyler Hilinski coming to Pullman for what would have been his senior night
- Veteran honors fallen service members with new memorial project
- Teen & Kid Closet, 4 News Now anchor Robyn Nance honored with congressional award
- Spokane woman remembers grandfather's service during WWI memorial dedication
- Despite recent concerns, City of Spokane moving forward with homeless shelter operator