SPOKANE, Wash. - A holocaust survivor will share his story at the Spokane Convention Center Monday night.
Nissan Krakinowski, 91, survived the Auschwitz Concentration Camp, and others, before emigrating to the U.S., and building a new life.
The event begins at 7 p.m., and runs until 9 p.m.
General admission is $18.
You can buy tickets online here, or get them at the door.
Breaking the cycle of time: AHCC yoga program helps inmates build skills, find relief
Idaho voters to decide on historic horse racing terminals in Proposition 1
- Idaho voters to decide on historic horse racing terminals in Proposition 1
- WA lawmakers urge resolution of trade dispute, say Moses Lake's REC faces closure
- Spokane Public Schools considers staffing changes to address budget shortfall
- Gorgeous weather ahead as summer changes to fall
- Vice President Pence tentatively scheduled to visit Spokane, campaign for Rep. McMorris Rodgers
- Fire danger in Kootenai County to be lowered