SPOKANE, Wash. - A man charged with vehicular homicide and vehicular assault in an early December hit and run was seen in court Thursday.
Police say 39-year-old Virgil Seymour was impaired the night of December 5, and was speeding when his car hit another at the intersection of Broadway and University.
Authorities say Seymour then got out of his car and ran from the scene before being found by a Spokane County Sheriff's Office K9 Unit.
In court, lawyers said he was going 93 miles per hour when he rear-ended the car.
He is being held on a $500,000 bond.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW