GEORGE, Wash. - The Gorge Amphitheatre has begun to announce its shows for the 2019 season, and you won’t want to miss out.
Managed by Live Nation, the Gorge is a concert venue overlooking the Columbia River in Washington. The venue offers over 20,000 seats and has been known to host some of the world’s most noteworthy performers.
As show announcements and events continue to be released, we will update them here.
- May 24-26: End of the Rainbow Festival
- May 31: Brandi Carlile
- June 1: Echoes Through the Canyon feat. Brandi Carlile, Emmylou Harris, Neko Case
- June 7-8: Dead & Company
- June 13-15: Paradiso Festival
- June 27-29: Eric Church
- July 13: Beck and Cage the Elephant
- July 26-27: Above & Beyond
- August 1-4: Watershed
- August 9: Mumford and Sons with Portugal the Man
- August 10: The Avett Brothers with Lake Street Dive
- August 23: Bass Canyon Festival
- August 30- Sept. 1: Dave Matthews Band
- September 6: Bon Iver
For more information, visit the Gorge Amphitheatre's website.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Local firefighters experiencing volunteer shortage
- New Zealand Track and Field Olympian, Anne Audain, builds legacy at Spokane's Bloomsday
- South Hill Library to host climate change series through October
- UW medical students recruit bone marrow donors for Be the Match
- City tests new technique to repair Spokane's streets
- Washington pup racks up 8M views on Instagram