SPOKANE, Wash. - It's getting warmer out and that means local farmers markets will be opening back up for the season.
We've compiled a list of opening dates that you won't want to miss:
- Perry Street Thursday Market: Thursday, May 2, from 3-7 p.m.
- Fairwood Farmers Market: Tuesday, May 7, from 3-7 p.m.
- Spokane Farmers Market: Saturday, May 11, from 8 am-1 p.m.
- Kootenai County Farmers Market: Saturday, May 11, from 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Kendall Yards Night Market: Wednesday, May 15, from 5-9 p.m.
- Coeur d'Alene Downtown Farmer's Market: Wednesday, May 15, from 4-7 p.m.
- Liberty Lake Farmer's Market: Saturday, May 18, from 9 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Cheney Farmer's Market: Tuesday, June 4, from 2-6 p.m.
- Emerson-Garfield Farmer's Market: Friday, June 7, from 3-7 p.m.
- Spokane Valley Farmer's Market: Friday, June 7, from 5-8 p.m.
Be sure to check them all out!
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
Pullman Police in standoff with domestic violence suspect on Military Hill
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery