Another flu season is right around the corner, and the Spokane Regional Health District is asking people to make time to get a flu shot. KXLY4's Kyle Simchuk reports.
- City hoping to re-open ice ribbon in early March
- Spokane Valley family escapes house fire thanks to help from good Samaritan
- Social media threat directed toward 'SHS' in Ohio, not Spokane
- Free Fun Friday events
- Juvenile arrested for making threats toward Kellogg Middle School
- Moses Lake School District increases police presence at schools following social media threat