POST FALLS, Idaho - An 82-year-old Post Falls woman was killed Saturday evening after getting into a head-on crash just off the Interstate 90 off-ramp.
Idaho State Police say Lucy Abdelrahman failed to stop at the stop sign at the top of the westbound I-90 Seltice Way off-ramp. Her car struck another car head-on, causing Abdelrahman's car to flip.
Abdelrahman was pronounced dead at the scene. The two occupants of the other vehicle were transported to Kooteneai Health with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Police still searching for N. Spokane shooting suspect
- September rain threatens harvest for local farmers
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Idaho execution records appeal may be considered next year
- Llama has dental surgery to get at root cause of past escape
- Idaho mining company still violating Clean Water Act at Boise River site, judge rules