BONNER CO., Idaho - Bonner County Emergency Medical Services responded to a head-on collision on Highway 200 near Trout Creek Road Saturday afternoon.
One of the drivers was trapped in their car, which had landed in Pack River. Northside and Selkirk Firefighters were able to get them out of the car and up the embankment. Bonner County EMS Paramedics treated the person, who was eventually transported to Kootenai Health for further treatment.
There is no word yet on the patient's condition, or the condition of the other driver.
- Country music star John Rich to sign whiskey bottles in Moscow
- What one woman says the City of Coeur d'Alene did with the unclaimed money she found
- Celebrate National Bundt Day with a free cake at this local bakery
- Wonder Building set to debut new marketplace featuring local chef, baristas
- University of Washington needs your dog for new aging study
- Newly built Spokane bus stops under construction again, here's why