SPOKANE, Wash. - The 83rd annual Greek Festival at Spokane's Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church gives you the chance to get a taste of Greek culture without having to jump on a plane!
Getting into the event is free. There are artists to see and plenty of shops to browse through, but good luck walking away without grabbing a plate of food you can't get any other time of year here in Spokane!
The vendor fair has items brought in straight from Greece and plenty of pre-made, frozen foods to enjoy for weeks to come. Outside, you can enjoy things like gyros and baklava sundaes.
If it's the full Greek dinner you desire, a Greek festival tradition of 83 years, tickets are still available for $18 at the event. The meal is served at 4:30pm Friday and Saturday.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player