EPHRATA, Wash. - The Consolidated Disposal Services transfer station in Grant County was destroyed in a fire Wednesday night.
According to a Facebook post from Consolidated Disposal Service Inc., a fire started inside the building that completely destroyed it late Wednesday night.
iFiberOne News posted a cell phone video of the fire to its Facebook page.
The station is now closed until further notice.
- You can now ask Alexa for 4 News Now flash briefings
- Iconic Shogun restaurant reopening Monday after devastating fire
- Donations pour in for community without water for nearly two weeks
- Spokane NAACP calls for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation
- Level 1 Evacuation Notice cancelled for Reservation Field Fire in Stevens County
- Fire engine crashes while responding to a call in Royal City