EPHRATA, Wash. - UPDATE: The sheriff's office is back open and the heat is now on.
ORIGINAL STORY: Due to a mechanical failure resulting in no heat in the Law and Justice Building, the Grant County Sheriff’s Office in Ephrata is closed until further notice.
The status of other county departments within the Law and Justice Building is under consideration by the Board of Commissioners.
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor
- City of Spokane responds to tragedy on their new ice ribbon
- Elks Lodge 228 vandalized, suspects on the run
- Post Falls man sentenced after 7th DUI conviction
- Hospitals continue flu season visitor restrictions