CASCADE VALLEY, Wash. - The Grant County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying and locating two home burglary suspects.
According to the Office, the two people entered a rural Cascade Valley home on Tuesday night, but were scared off by the homeowner.
Grant County Deputies are asking the public for help identifying two home burglary suspects. They entered a rural Mae Valley home overnight and were scared off by the homeowner. Nobody was hurt. Call 509-762-1160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. pic.twitter.com/r19RHuRiDQ— Grant County Sheriff (@GrantCoSheriff) June 19, 2019
Thankfully, nobody was hurt.
If you have any information about these people, please call the Office at (509) 762-1160 or email their crime tip hotline.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- SPD looking for missing 75-year-old woman
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash