PULLMAN, Wash. - Governor Jay Inslee will speak at WSU on Friday, in honor of the Legislature’s recent funding to support the university’s College of Medicine.
That funding was a $14.4 million, all of which will go to improving the College of Medicine and the success of its students. The funding will also allow an additional 20 students to be admitted into the program this fall.
Inslee’s speech will take place beginning at 1:30 p.m., Friday, June 7, in the Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences Building Lobby on the WSU campus.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Spokane City Council doubles funding to remove abandoned, nuisance RVs
Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery Building New Location
- Spokane City Council doubles funding to remove abandoned, nuisance RVs
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery Building New Location
- Spokane childcare providers worried over new state requirements
- Local numbers from the 'Clear the Shelters' nationwide event have been released
- New South Perry development features smart house technology, sustainable living
- Washington firefighter seeks damages for on-job injuries