SPOKANE, Wash. - Gonzaga University, Eastern Washington University, Washington State University's Spokane campus, and Whitworth University have closed today, Tuesday, February 12th.
Spokane Falls Community College and Spokane Community College are both delayed.
The Spokane area saw up to eight inches of snow from Monday afternoon to Tuesday morning.
More than 100 local school districts have also canceled or delayed classes today. See the full list here.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Local firefighters experiencing volunteer shortage
- New Zealand Track and Field Olympian, Anne Audain, builds legacy at Spokane's Bloomsday
- South Hill Library to host climate change series through October
- UW medical students recruit bone marrow donors for Be the Match
- City tests new technique to repair Spokane's streets
- Washington pup racks up 8M views on Instagram