SPOKANE, Wash. - Gonzaga University released their non-conference men's basketball schedule on Monday.
They will open the regular season against Alabama State at home on November 5.
The schedule features nine games in the McCarthy Athletic Center, the first two months of which will pit the Bulldogs against a potential of four teams that advanced to the NCAA Tournament last year.
They will also face off against opponents from ten different conferences – including the ACC, Pac-12 and SEC.
On November 1, Gonzaga will take on Lewis-Clark State in an exhibition for the second straight season, followed by Alabama State. In the following weeks, the Bulldogs will host Arkansas-Pine Bluff and North Dakota, before traveling to take on Texas A&M.
Starting late November, the Bulldogs will travel to the Bahamas for the ‘Battle 4 Atlantis,' facing off against Southern Mississippi, Seton Hall/Oregon, and a yet-to-be-announced contender.
After returning in December, Gonzaga will take on Texas Southern at home, University of Washington in Seattle, Arizona in Tucson, and then come home to host North Carolina, Eastern Washington and Detroit Mercy.
January will see Gonzaga finally facing off against their classic opponents, hosting Pepperdine at home on January 4, and BYU on January 18, and traveling to face Saint Mary's in Moraga, California on February 8.
The West Coast Conference Championships will kick off in Las Vegas on March 5.
Game times and television information will be released in the near future.
- Nov. 1 - Lewis-Clark State
- Nov. 5 - Alabama State
- Nov. 9 - Arkansas - Pine Bluff
- Nov. 12 - North Dakota
- Nov. 15 - Texas A&M
- Nov. 19- Texas-Arlington
- Nov. 23 - CSU Bakersfield
- Nov. 27-29 - Battle 4 Atlantis
- Nov. 27 - Southern Mississippi
- Nov. 28 - Seton Hall/Oregon
- Nov. 29 - TBD
- Dec. 4 - Texas Southern
- Dec. 8 - Washington
- Dec. 14 - Arizona
- Dec. 18 - North Carolina
- Dec. 21 - Eastern Washington
- Dec. 30 - Detroit Mercy
- Jan. 2 - Portland
- Jan. 4 - Pepperdine
- Jan. 9 - San Diego
- Jan. 11 - Loyola Marymount
- Jan. 16 - Santa Clara
- Jan. 18 - BYU
- Jan. 25 - Pacific
- Jan. 30 - Santa Clara
- Feb. 1 - San Francisco
- Feb. 6 - Loyola Marymount
- Feb. 8 - Saint Mary's
- Feb. 15 - Pepperdine
- Feb. 20 - San Francisco
- Feb. 22 - BYU
- Feb. 27 - San Diego
- Feb. 29 - Saint Mary's
- March 5-12 - West Coast Conference Championships
- March 5 - First Round
- March 6 - Second Round
- March 7 - Quarterfinals
- March 9 - Semifinals
- March 10 - Finals
Locals lay wreaths at the Washington State Veterans Cemetery ahead of the holidays
Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department awarded for keeping Idaho drivers safe
- Spokane Police searching for suspect who robbed Walgreens at gunpoint
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back