The Charlotte Hornets have waived Gonzaga basketball alum Josh Perkins after just two months with the team.
The Hornets President of Basketball Operations and General Manager Mitch Kupchak announced on Sunday that the team had waived both Josh Perkins and Joe Chealey.
Perkins previously went undrafted in the 2019 NBA draft, but signed with the Hornets on August 6, 2019.
With them, he appeared in two preseason games, averaging one point, three assists and two rebounds in 10 minutes of play per game. He spent the 2019 MGM Resorts Las Vegas Summer League with the Hornets and averaging much higher, with seven points, three assists and one steal, averaging 20 minutes per game over four appearances.
Locals lay wreaths at the Washington State Veterans Cemetery ahead of the holidays
Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department awarded for keeping Idaho drivers safe
- Spokane Police searching for suspect who robbed Walgreens at gunpoint
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back