SPOKANE, Wash. - The lineup for Gleason Fest 2019 is here!
This year, visitors can expect to see The Dandy Warhols with special guest The Grizzled Mighty as well as Delbert & Left Hand Smoke.
Gleason Fest is an annual music festival inspired by Spokane native, Steve Gleason, who was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) in 2011.
According to the festival’s website, “All proceeds benefit the Gleason Initiative Foundation mission of providing life-improving technology and services to those afflicted with ALS and create global awareness for the disease.”
Gleason Fest 2019 will be held on Saturday, August 10 in Riverfront Park. Ticket information is coming soon.
🚨THE CONCERT LINEUP IS HERE!! 🚨 pic.twitter.com/cchzIOpu3K— Gleason Fest (@gleasonfest) June 24, 2019
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Prosecutor to announce whether Spokane Police officer will be charged for deadly shooting
Moses Lake Police arrest man who fell asleep in stolen car
- Prosecutor to announce whether Spokane Police officer will be charged for deadly shooting
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Man accused of filming women in N. Spokane store changing room
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins