SPOKANE, Wash. - For those who've always been fascinated by dinosaurs, here is your chance to walk amongst them!
Jurassic Quest is taking over the Spokane Convention Center this weekend giving guests the chance to get up close and personal with 80 different dinosaurs.
Each has been carefully created with help from paleontologists, who worked with the traveling exhibit to make sure everything is as authentic as possible; from the scales to the fur and even feathers on the backs of our prehistoric friends!
“It doesn't stop there,” explained Kendra Culla who works for Jurassic Quest. “We also have dinosaur rides, Jurassic jeeps for the little ones to drive around in and tons of bounce houses including a new one we just added this year.”
There are also several shows for the kids to watch and participate in.
Jurassic Quest also has a special virtual line for things like photos and face painting so you can make the most of your time there.
Jurassic Quest opens Friday, October 5th at 3pm at the Convention Center. Tickets are available for advanced purchase.
Active military, paramedics, police and fire get $2 off each ticket for themselves, their spouses and children. To receive the discount, an ID must be presented.
As cases of elk hoof disease spread, WSU veterinarians leading research efforts
Local golf courses still closed for snow, but there is an indoor alternative
- As cases of elk hoof disease spread, WSU veterinarians leading research efforts
- Local golf courses still closed for snow, but there is an indoor alternative
- NCAA Tournament keeps N. Idaho vasectomy clinic busy
- Schweitzer reflects on a fantastic season, looks forward to next one
- Troy Highway underpass in Moscow closed due to flooding
- Wash. Dept. of Natural Resources responds to 50 wildfires since Monday