COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Coeur d'Alene Resort is offering Moonlit Monster Cruises this spooky season!
There are options for all ages to experience the "fright-filled" events.
The family friendly cruise will happen the weekend before Halloween, on October 24, 26 and 27 at 5:00 and 7:00 p.m. The boats will be decked out in spooky décor, feature signature halloween drinks and a Grand Prize Photo Contest. Tickets are $10 per person, kids ages three and under are free. Guests are asked to be in line a half hour before the cruise departs.
On the 21+ adult cruise, organizers said "the drinks will be stronger, the cruise is spookier and the music is louder." This cruise will only run on Saturday, October 26th at 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Guests are asked to arrive a half hour before the boat leaves the dock. Tickets for the adult cruise are also $10.00 per person.
All cruises will run about 45 minutes. You can buy tickets here.
November gloom continues: Foggy this morning with more rain on the way
Remembering the 2015 windstorm four years later
- Remembering the 2015 windstorm four years later
- Firefighters prevent early morning fire from spreading
- Native American tribes seeing many cases of murdered, missing indigenous women
- Weekend rain brings snow to local mountains
- Rain, rain, go away! We're in store for more wet and cold weather
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home wheeled down city streets