SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Library District will host Medicare Open Enrollment Workshops at five of its libraries in partnership with Aging & Long Term Care of Eastern Washington and Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors.
In order to change Medicare Advantage or Medicare Part D plan for 2019, enrollees must make changes during the Open Enrollment period from October 15 to December 7, 2018.
Choosing the best Medicare plan for each individual situation can be complicated but reviewing plan options can save you money.
Trained volunteers from ALTCEW and SHIBA will provide personalized help that takes the individual’s needs into consideration, just in time for open enrollment.
To receive advice tailored to your needs, it is recommended that you bring your Medicare card and list of medications with dosages. Assistance is free, unbiased, and provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
The following are the days and times for the Medicare Open Enrollment Workshops at our libraries.
Cheney Library: Friday, Oct 26, 1–4pm
Deer Park Library: Friday, Nov 2, 1–4pm
Argonne Library: Wednesday, Nov 7, 1–4pm
North Spokane Library: Wednesday, Nov 21, 1–4pm
Spokane Valley Library: Wednesday, Dec 5, 1–4pm
Work release suspended for convicted killer, former Spokane county deputy Tom Dibartolo
Leave the rain jacket at home! Nothin' but sunshine expected today
- Work release suspended for convicted killer, former Spokane county deputy Tom Dibartolo
- University of Utah students host walkout on anniversary of Lauren McCluskey's death
- Talking about suicide: local expert gives advice on starting the conversation
- Truck drives through barbed wire fence in fatal crash near Medical Lake
- Families can soon get up to 18 weeks of Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Shoshone Co. asks for $22M to build new jail and safety facility to replace old building