SPOKANE, Wash. - The Washington Policy Center announced Tuesday its keynote speakers for the 2019 Eastern Washington Annual Dinner.
This year’s event will host General James Mattis, former United States Secretary of Defense, and Chris Christie, the 55th governor of New Jersey.
According to the Policy Center’s website, annual dinner events serve as “a way to bring people together to hear about how free-market solutions are improving lives not only in Washington state, but across the country.”
The events have attracted more than 2,500 elected officials, business and company leaders, and have raised over $1 million for the WPC.
This year’s dinner will take place at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, October 24 at the Davenport Grand.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back
- Local fire district is now recruiting
- A cooler, almost Christmassy weekend
- Looking to buy a home? It's tough for buyers right now, but a good market for sellers