SPOKANE, Wash. - The Washington Policy Center announced Tuesday its keynote speakers for the 2019 Eastern Washington Annual Dinner.
This year’s event will host General James Mattis, former United States Secretary of Defense, and Chris Christie, the 55th governor of New Jersey.
According to the Policy Center’s website, annual dinner events serve as “a way to bring people together to hear about how free-market solutions are improving lives not only in Washington state, but across the country.”
The events have attracted more than 2,500 elected officials, business and company leaders, and have raised over $1 million for the WPC.
This year’s dinner will take place at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, October 24 at the Davenport Grand.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
Police release video of light rail station shooting suspect
Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival returns next weekend
- WSDH report breaks down school vaccination statuses in each county
- Drive-by shooting suspect under investigation for threatening witness
- Fatal crash near Davenport launches car 100 ft into rock cliff
- Revival Tea Company will soon open downtown tea house