SPOKANE, Wash. - The countdown to Spring Break is on for local schools, and Mobius Spokane is gearing up for those families who plan to stay in town for the week.
Each day at the Science Center, Mobius will have activities that will give families the chance to become engineers, design ships and make mini green houses.
The newest exhibit, "Forever Forestry," transports guests up into the trees as they take a deep dive into what forests provide us.
At the science center, planetarium shows cost extra, activities on Tuesday through Thursday are included with admission, and dissections on Friday require a lab fee. At the children's museum, pre-register for Spring Break Camps, admission is included with camp fee for kids.
Sign up for camps and activities here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- #happylife: how to get relief from fall allergies fast
- 35 Spokane Public School students could miss class due to state's MMR vaccine requirement law
- Governor Jay Inslee endorses Ben Stuckart for Spokane mayor
- Pullman's iconic Cougar Country Drive-In to reopen Wednesday for limited hours
- D. Lish offering $2 cheeseburgers today
- 'He was in pieces': Spokane woman relives attack that killed her dog