KITTITAS CO., Wash. - Washington State Patrol has cleared a large fuel spill near Vantage Bridge.
Westbound I-90 has reopened, though the right lane will remain closed for the time being. Motorists are urged to use caution when passing the scene.
Cleared: Interstate 90 has reopened WB at milepost 138 east of the Vantage Bridge following an earlier closure due to a fuel spill. The right lane will remain closed and motorists should use caution through the scene.— WSDOT East (@WSDOT_East) October 9, 2019
Previously, westbound I-90 was closed off following a fuel tanker spill near Vantage Bridge. State Route 26 to 243 were available as a detour. It is unknown what caused the tanker to spill.
DOJ awards millions to improve public safety in American Indian, Alaska native communities
Air 4 Adventure: Pend Oreille Bay Trail
- DOJ awards millions to improve public safety in American Indian, Alaska native communities
- Air 4 Adventure: Pend Oreille Bay Trail
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Saturday is the last day for free tree disposal
- Man arrested for robbing WinCo Foods, reportedly threatening employees with knife
- Political action committees drop thousands in Spokane races as Election Day approaches