SPOKANE, Wash - Frontier airlines is coming back to Spokane.. but it will only take you to one destination.
The airline hasn't used the Spokane International Airport for three years, but by the end of April Frontier says it will start flying between Spokane and Denver, four times a week.
Frontier's website says the flights will cost between thirty nine and one hundred twenty dollars each way, but will offer discounts to lure travelers. Those flights are expected to start April 30th.
- Public use boat launch to open in Spokane neighborhood
- Firefighters respond to report of person in Spokane River
- 100 deadliest days for teen drivers
- Journey back to the Civil War-era with the annual Battle at Deep Creek
- Pend Oreille River closed throughout entire County
- Level 3 sex offender moves within Spokane area