SPOKANE, Wash. - You can catch some live music in one of Spokane's most beautiful spots tonight! The Friday Night Music Series returns to Manito Park Friday, June 7 at 6:00 p.m.
The music is played at Manito Park Bench Cafe, which is located between Mirror Pond and the Joel E. Ferris Perennial Garden.
The shows are free! They'll happen every Friday from 6-8 p.m. from now through August.
The music lineup is as follows:
June 7: The Tourist Union
June 14: Wyatt Wood Music
June 21: Rusty Jackson Music
June 28: Nick Grow Music
July 5: Paul Grove
July 12: Brad Keeler Trio
July 19: Live Music: Dario Ré
July 26: Michael & Keleren Millham
August 2: Mountains in the Sea
August 9: Just Plain Darin
August 16: Wyatt Wood Music
August 23: Daniel Hall
Find more information about the event and each of the artists HERE.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Paving project to temporarily close Monroe Street Bridge at end of September
Free dental care for adults in this Saturday
- Paving project to temporarily close Monroe Street Bridge at end of September
- Free dental care for adults in this Saturday
- 100 people from 40 countries to become U.S. citizens in Spokane Tuesday
- One driver injured after colliding with school bus north of Riverfront Park; no children hurt
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- 18-year-old speeds away from police, crashes truck into tree in East Central