TRI-CITIES, Wash. - Freezing rain has been falling since early Friday morning in the Tri-Cities.
Some people chose to brave the roads anyway, while others were forced to shovel their sidewalks and salt their driveways.
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor
- City of Spokane responds to tragedy on their new ice ribbon
- Elks Lodge 228 vandalized, suspects on the run
- Post Falls man sentenced after 7th DUI conviction
- Hospitals continue flu season visitor restrictions