OTHELLO, Wash. - Othello Community Hospital, Columbia Basin Health Association and the Tri-Cities Cancer Center have partnered to offer free breast & cervical cancer screenings.
The screening event will take place on Saturday, April 14th from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at Columbia Basin Health Association, 1515 E. Columbia Street, Othello, WA 99344.
Screenings are by appointment only and are open to uninsured and underinsured women 21 to 64 years of age.
The screenings will include a clinical breast examination, cervical examination and Pap test (HPV test will be performed if applicable). Women age 45 and older will receive a free mammogram, as appropriate. Appointments are required, and can be made by calling the Columbia Basin Health Association at: (509) 488-5256.
- Gonzaga's Graduate Accounting ranked 13th best in nation
- Fear grows among business owners as construction looms on North Monroe
- Renovation project brings new life to East Sprague
- Trial underway for woman accused of murder plot against husband
- Air 4 Adventure: First day of spring
- Students plan March For Our Lives as news hits of another school shooting