DONNELLY, Idaho - (AP) -- Authorities say the bodies of four people have been found following a cabin fire in west-central Idaho.
The Valley County Sheriff's Office says emergency crews responded to the cabin near Tamarack Resort at about 10 p.m. Friday.
Officials haven't released the names of those found dead.
Officials say 46-year-old William Smith of Boise was taken to a hospital in McCall where he was treated and released.
Authorities haven't released information about the cause of the fire or the extent of the damage it caused.
Authorities are continuing to investigate.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family