SPOKANE, Wash. - A popular foodie event returns to downtown Spokane Friday.
Food Truck Friday shuts down Wall Street every Friday starting in May. The downtown street is filled with local food trucks during lunchtime. This year's first free food truck appearance is May 3 from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Event organizers have promised a wider variety of trucks this year. Food Truck Friday runs through August. There is a rotating schedule of trucks that you can see here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Rain, rain, and it's here to stay
WSP Detectives are still looking for fatal hit-and-run suspects
- WSP Detectives are still looking for fatal hit-and-run suspects
- Spokane homeless advocate remembered for 'unwavering dedication'
- Idaho woman killed in crash near Lewiston
- Spokane mom explains how she quit both cigarettes and vaping
- 80 employees evacuate safely from Spokane Valley cannabis facility fire
- Washington State Cougs ranked no. 19 in the AP Top 25 Poll