DOUGLAS CO., Wash. - Flash flooding blocked a road east of Waterville on Tuesday, when mud flowed over the roadway.
According to a tweet by Washington State Patrol Trooper John Bryant, the roadway on State Route 2 at mile post 152 is fully blocked.
Troopers are asking people to avoid the area while WSDOT works to re-open the road.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Jay Inslee announces he will run for a third term as governor
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee to announce run for 3rd term
- SPD: Man steals U-Haul, leads officers on chase, then hides in rafters of N. Spokane garage
- Montana boy found safe, AMBER Alert canceled
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'See you in court': Family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer