YAKIMA, Wash. (AP) - Five people were killed in multiple shootings on the Yakama Reservation in central Washington Saturday.
KAPP-TV reports the shootings happened late Saturday around the community of White Swan.
Three bodies were found on Medicine Valley Road and another on Evans Road.
Yakima County Coroner Jim Curtice said a fifth victim died late Saturday at a hospital.
Two suspects are in custody.
No other information was being released and tribal authorities declined to comment.
This is a developing story and will be updated as soon as new information is released.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Mobile Recreation aims to keep local youth active over summer
- 'I'm speechless right now': Spokane man overcomes addiction to spend Father's Day with kids
- Vets Garage calls on community for support
- Man arrested at Drag Queen Story Hour protest
- Hundreds turn out to support, protest Drag Queen Story Hour at the South Hill public library
- Global Target register outage affects Spokane and Coeur d'Alene locations