COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A Kootenai County Fire and Rescue firefighter was injured Monday evening when he was struck by a vehicle that was backing up on Dodd Road by Strayhorn while responding to fires burning near the Coeur d'Alene Airport.
He was evaluated at the scene. His injuries were not life threatening, but he was transported to Kootenai Health as a precaution.
- Spokane air quality falls into 'Very Unhealthy' range
- Deputies responding to armed man at Trent and Evergreen in Spokane Valley
- Gonzaga clarifies Chick-fil-A is NOT coming to campus
- Protest turned to celebration, as dozens turn out for Liberty or Death rally
- Community fire briefings planned for northwest Montana residents
- Air Quality affecting Inland Northwest Blood Center donations