PEND OREILLE COUNTY, Wash. - The Glenn Creek fire burning east of 45 Degrees North resort has grown another 10 acres and is now nearly 50 acres.
The containment lines continue to be reinforced with crews working on hot spots inside the lines and burning out unburned fuel that pose a danger to the line.
Officials say Stimson Lumber Company is helping with the incident and has been providing resources and personnel for the effort.
There are no current road closures. There are still large fire apparatus and fire vehicles using public
roads so the public should remain attentive and use caution.
- Providence, Walgreens team up to bring express care clinics to Spokane
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home makes move across lake
- Daily Evergreen journalists explain compliments, criticisms received since Gesser piece
- Reward offered in case of tagged mural
- Health Alert: Potentially deadly toxin found in Moses Lake
- Road closure planned in Coeur d'Alene