GRANT CO., Wash. - A Grant County fire engine crashed while driving to a call in Royal City.
According to the Grant County Sheriff’s Office, the driver was taken to Samaritan Hospital in Moses Lake. She sustained only minor injuries.
No other injuries were reported, and no other vehicles were involved in the crash.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Fire Dist 10 firefighter has minor injuries. Was enroute to brush fire when rollover crash happened 3 mi W of Royal City. Extricated by fellow firefighters. No vehicles or persons involved. WSP will investigate and release firefighter’s name and details of collision. @wspd6pio pic.twitter.com/7YZuZ8jMWd— Grant County Sheriff (@GrantCoSheriff) August 18, 2019
Hillyard couple fed up with RV parked outside home, demands answers from city
No charges to be filed against Spokane Police officer in July use of force incident
- Hillyard couple fed up with RV parked outside home, demands answers from city
- No charges to be filed against Spokane Police officer in July use of force incident
- Spokane Police Guild weighs in on crime, homeless crisis
- Homeowner speaks up after neighbors make complaints against him and his backyard
- Dog with tumor gets survivor scarf from WSU
- Police: College Place teen writes about killing mother, attacking high school