SPOKANE, Wash. - A fire destroyed a motor home in Cheney late Tuesday night near West Salnave Road and South Graham Road.
A woman who lived inside the motor home returned shortly after firefighters arrived and was arrested by Spokane County Sheriff's deputies who tell KXLY she had a felony burglary warrant out for her arrest.
Firefighters believe a dog may have died in the fire, which is now under investigation. A car parked next to the motor home was also destroyed along with several outbuildings.
- Prominent local businessman donates $5M to Roos Field renovation project
- Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Glacier parks allow e-bikes
- Former Ram Building near Riverfront Park getting butterfly-themed makeover
- Solar Roadways installing updated road panels in downtown Sandpoint
- Meeting about Airway Heights drinking water exposure assessment set for Thursday
- Post Falls, Lakeland School District boards approve emergency levies for student growth