SPOKANE, Wash. - A fire destroyed a motor home in Cheney late Tuesday night near West Salnave Road and South Graham Road.
A woman who lived inside the motor home returned shortly after firefighters arrived and was arrested by Spokane County Sheriff's deputies who tell KXLY she had a felony burglary warrant out for her arrest.
Firefighters believe a dog may have died in the fire, which is now under investigation. A car parked next to the motor home was also destroyed along with several outbuildings.
- Providence, Walgreens team up to bring express care clinics to Spokane
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home makes move across lake
- Daily Evergreen journalists explain compliments, criticisms received since Gesser piece
- Reward offered in case of tagged mural
- Health Alert: Potentially deadly toxin found in Moses Lake
- Road closure planned in Coeur d'Alene