SANDPOINT, Idaho - Thousands of people grabbed their lawn chairs and coolers on Thursday, well prepared for the 37th annual Festival at Sandpoint.
Eight nights of music under the stars kicked off on the shores of Lake Pend Orielle as crowds filled Memorial Field.
"It's awesome," said Terra Phelps, a concert attendee. "I love being outside and all the people. The food's super good."
Whether you like jazz or pop, the Festival at Sandpoint offers a little bit of something for everyone and features new and well-known artists. Not to mention food trucks from local vendors.
The festival's director says she's already planning for next year.
Learn more about the festival and this year's artists HERE.
Crews respond to house fire in Emerson Garfield neighborhood
'We're going to follow the law,' Inslee responds to questions about security reimbursement
- Crews respond to house fire in Emerson Garfield neighborhood
- 'We're going to follow the law,' Inslee responds to questions about security reimbursement
- Take your pup for a swim at local pools
- Top stories you need to know as you head into the weekend
- City tests new product to prevent potholes on Spokane's streets
- Pilot not injured in Nine Mile Falls plane crash