KOOSKIA, Idaho - On Friday, October 10th, Idaho County Deputy Keith Olsen assisted Probation and Parole Officer Smith with a home visit.
61-year-old David A. Bowers of Kooskia was arrested for a Felon in Possession of a Firearm charge and a Probation & Parole Agent’s warrant.
Bowers is being held in the Idaho County Jail on $10,000.00 for the Firearm possession and no bond for the agent’s warrant.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family