YAKIMA, Wash. - FBI Seattle has reported that a missing 15-year-old girl was found safe in Leavenworth on Wednesday.
Kayla Rose Lewis-Dosher was reported missing Wednesday afternoon. She was last seen Tuesday evening at her home in Moxee, Washington. Authorities feared she may have traveled outside of the Yakima County area.
She was reported safe around 6:41 p.m. Wednesday. The FBI's Seattle office said she was found in Leavenworth but did not explain how. More information is expected to be released soon by the Moxee Police Dept.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Work release inmate walks away from Valley Hospital
- AMBER alert canceled, 4-year-old Pocatello girl found safe
- You can now ask Alexa for 4 News Now flash briefings
- Iconic Shogun restaurant reopening Monday after devastating fire
- Donations pour in for community without water for nearly two weeks
- Spokane NAACP, city leaders call for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation