LINCOLN Co., Wash. - A driver died near Davenport on Friday when his car hit a ditch and traveled through the air and into the side of a cliff, according to Washington State Patrol.
Troopers said 49-year-old Leon Tabor was driving westbound on State Route 28 when his car left the roadway near milepost 123.
According to WSP, Tabor's car travelled through a ditch and was launched 100 feet into the air, stopping when it hit the side of a rock cliff.
WSP is investigating the cause of the crash.
- Spokane man accused of raping, recording abuse of two young family members
- Meet the Kennewick Olive Garden server with the angelic voice
- Car collapses, kills man working underneath in northeast Spokane
- Mike Leach extends WSU contract through 2024
- Firefighters rescue man suffering from hypothermia under Post Street Bridge
- Rep. Matt Shea talks about the persecution of Christians at church gathering