SPOKANE, Wash. - The Kxly4 Extreme Team is just one day away from their next big reveal.
This time, Mark and the team are helping out Project ID, a community for adults with intellectual disabilities.
The non-profit organization was formed five years ago and recently relocated to a building in Spokane Valley.
- EWU professor publishing first book about Spokane River
- You can now live in the historic Ridpath hotel
- 6th grader wins North Idaho Regional Spelling Bee
- Two teens rescued from ice on Avondale Lake
- Thousands flood downtown Spokane for 40th St. Patrick's parade
- Court docs detail sexual harassment claims against former SFCC acting president