MARSHALL, Wash. - Eastern Washington University is offering a helping hand to Marshall residents in the wake of their water shortage.
Last week, a water pump issue led repair crews to temporarily shut off the community’s water.
Now, Eastern Washington University is giving Marshall residents access to their showers until the issue is resolved. The University Recreation Center at 1012 Cedar Street is available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and the Sports and Recreation Center locker room facilities are open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. until the school year starts.
There is no word when the water pump will be fixed.
According to a press release, all people need to do to use these facilities is show up and say they are from Marshall.
'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery
- Deputies involved in deadly Spokane Valley shooting identified
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair