MARSHALL, Wash. - Eastern Washington University is offering a helping hand to Marshall residents in the wake of their water shortage.
Last week, a water pump issue led repair crews to temporarily shut off the community’s water.
Now, Eastern Washington University is giving Marshall residents access to their showers until the issue is resolved. The University Recreation Center at 1012 Cedar Street is available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and the Sports and Recreation Center locker room facilities are open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. until the school year starts.
There is no word when the water pump will be fixed.
According to a press release, all people need to do to use these facilities is show up and say they are from Marshall.
Mayoral candidates make their final appeals as election night looms
A soggy start to the week then a few dry days
- Mayoral candidates make their final appeals as election night looms
- SCRAPS is looking for help with food donations
- Suspect to appear in court for 2017 murder of elderly Hope woman
- Your guide to a very Spook-ane Halloween
- Two arrested after stolen car crashes into Lewiston home
- Cat found badly injured in a Spokane neighborhood alleyway