REARDAN, Wash. - Update: As of Tuesday evening, level 3 evacuation notices have been lifted. Residents are free to return to their homes.
Previous: The Washington State Department of Natural Resources reports a wildfire has been started nine miles north of Reardan, and level 3 evacuation notices have been posted.
The evacuations are in place for the area around Moore Road and Washington State Route 231. If you live in this area, you are asked to leave your home immediately.
The Fisher 231 Fire has burned 70 acres. The fire, which was first reported at 5:29 p.m. Tuesday, originally was burning 10 acres but has since grown to 70 acres. Two fire boss airplanes have been ordered to fight the blaze.
More information on this wildfire will be provided as it becomes available.
Flatstick Pub in Spokane celebrates owner's hometown (hint: it's the INW)
'They can get away with it': 14-time convicted felon arrested for car theft while awaiting trial
- Flatstick Pub in Spokane celebrates owner's hometown (hint: it's the INW)
- 'They can get away with it': 14-time convicted felon arrested for car theft while awaiting trial
- Gonzaga's Killian Tillie makes season debut for tonight's game
- Decorate your own donut- for free!- this weekend at Donut Parade
- 4 News Now investigates: Video game addiction
- 'Cheap Skate Mondays' coming to the Skate Ribbon this winter