AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - Public Works has officially closed the Euclid Road bridge between Hayford Road and Lyons Road near Airway Heights.
The bridge was closed due to critical failures in two locations of the substructure.
The bridge is owned by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad. Officials plan to make repairs this summer.
Detours are in place around the bridge.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Police release video of light rail station shooting suspect
Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival returns next weekend
- WSDH report breaks down school vaccination statuses in each county
- Drive-by shooting suspect under investigation for threatening witness
- Fatal crash near Davenport launches car 100 ft into rock cliff
- Revival Tea Company will soon open downtown tea house