SPOKANE, Wash. - Enjoy the 'warmer' weather while you can. Monday will be the warmest day of the week.
Monday brings a high of 64 degrees before temperatures quickly start to fall. Expect mild conditions and clouds throughout Monday, with rain moving in later in the afternoon and into the evening.
Tuesday brings gusty winds and a high of 52 degrees.
Temperatures quickly start to lower on Wednesday, when the region will see an overnight low of 22 degrees.
Though it will be chilly, it will be sunny!
Weekend rain brings snow to local mountains
Rain, rain, go away! We're in store for more wet and cold weather
- Weekend rain brings snow to local mountains
- Rain, rain, go away! We're in store for more wet and cold weather
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home moves again, wheeled down city streets
- Ski season is coming up; where you can find work this winter
- Spokane has highest inbound home shoppers in the country, study shows
- Rent some reindeer from Reardan business 'Reindeer Express'