POST FALLS, Idaho - Are you looking for a job?
Sixty employers from north Idaho and Spokane will attend a fall hiring event on Wednesday in Post Falls. The event is hosted by the Idaho Department of Labor.
Employers will be recruiting for more than 500 immediate openings with full-time, part-time and seasonal work across multiple industries.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Real Life Ministries (1866 N Cecil Road in Post Falls). The event is free to attend.
Those seeking positions are encouraged to bring a resume, dress to meet potential employers and be prepared to speak directly with company recruiters and HR personnel.
Find more information here.
Catholic Charities hopes new security team will lower downtown crime
DOJ awards millions to improve public safety in American Indian, Alaska native communities
- Catholic Charities hopes new security team will lower downtown crime
- DOJ awards millions to improve public safety in American Indian, Alaska native communities
- Air 4 Adventure: Pend Oreille Bay Trail
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Saturday is the last day for free tree disposal
- Man arrested for robbing WinCo Foods, reportedly threatening employees with knife