COLVILLE, Wash. - A man died inside the North 40 Outfitters store in Colville Thursday morning.
The Stevens County Coroner's Office confirmed that the man who died is 63-year-old Randy Roland, who was an employee at the store. He died from injuries sustained in the accident. His family has been notified.
The store was closed Thursday, and the parking lot was locked up.
North 40's corporate headquarters in Great Falls, Montana, said they could not comment on the death because of the ongoing investigation, but they did say to keep the family and coworkers of the deceased in your thoughts and prayers.
- Wet weather moves in to end weekend
- Zags triumph over Baylor with career-high performance from Clarke
- Local groups deliver 600 pounds of donated clothing to Cannon warming shelter
- Injured Kittitas police officer will be released from hospital
- Appeals court reinstates public defender's case over stalker
- Air 4 Adventure: Spring arrives in Spokane